Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today was a day at the beech. It was the first sunny day since I have been in S. California. I was amazed by how much fun me and some of my friends could have ridding the waves. I have been to the ocean before, but I have not been where there had been waves like today. The waves would literally through me about 30 yards--it was awesome!

Here are some pics

How would you like to drink this? You are asking yourself right now, "What is that?" My friend, it is my pleasure to inform you that it is 100% pure Wheat Grass Liquid. Basically I paid someone $1.50 to grind up some grass, squeeze the liquid out of it, and put it in a cup. You now ask yourself, "Why?" and I answer, "Because everyone else was!"

This is 9 of the people that are either a part of my team or the Las Angeles team.

Here is how the liquid was produced!

The lady behind the counter would literally cut the grass, and then put it in a machine that would grind it and squeeze the juice out. I must say that it was an experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home