Sunday, June 11, 2006

Corrupt Communication

A Nugget of Truth:
Today's nugget of truth is based on Ephesians 4:29. Like previous post, it is very elementary. As Christians we are instructed to have NO corrupt communication. As I'm sitting here I am thinking to myself how basic and simple of a command that is. I am also thinking to myself how often I will be talking to a group of my friends and my conversation with them turns corrupt. It is vitally important that Christians don't forget the importance of keeping their communication clean and remembering to edify other believers to give them grace. Edifying others can be a form of you giving someone grace.

This is from the extensive training that me and my team went under last week. This is my team at the corporate office in California. We were learning how to create balloon animals from a professional...A professional clown, no joke...A clown.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

wobby
thanks for the reminder about corrupt communication! i def needed that! anyway, i hope you are having a blast! i love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home