Thursday, June 22, 2006


A Nugget of Truth:
Clamor??? Does anyone use this word in their conversational English? I was a little confused at first. From what I understand, “clamor” is like yelling or crying. In the context of this verse it seems that yes, one needs to put off anger and wrath but also the yelling that normally goes along with it. Everyone has been in situations where there is a lot of tension because someone in the room is angry and there had been some yelling. Next time you might be in that situation, tell the person to stop clamoring!

Happenings:
The past few days have been pretty crazy. The highlight of the week so far was today when me and my team went to West Coast Customs (from the show “Pimp My Ride”). Chick-fil-A catered lunch for them and they gave everyone a tour of the shop. To see the pics, go to... http://mbbc.facebook.com/photos.php?id=161300239&l=49a32 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home