Saturday, May 26, 2007

Time Changer

Today I watched a movie called "Time Changer." It is a Christian movie produced back in 2002. I am not a movie critic guru; however, I did think the movie was well done.

The movie was about a Bible professor from the late 18th century that was transported to year 2000. This Bible professor was shocked at the moral decline in the culture. The movie did have some humorous elements in it as well. The movie was cheesy in some sense; however, I still think it was a pretty good movie with a solid message.
http://www.timechangermovie.com/

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger Ali said...

I saw that a couple of years ago...yeah, I'd agree with the comment on it being kind of cheesy...maybe it was better than I remember it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home