Sunday, February 25, 2007

The LoveSac is in Good Condition


Here she is Jen. I'm taking good care of her.

For those of you that do not know what I am talking about, on the left side of the picture, the big blob on the floor is called a LovSac. It is the most comforable piece of funiture. It has been a big hit in the door. I often see people throughout the day that say, "Hey Bob, I oversleep on the LoveSac during 3rd hour and missed one of my classes."
Good Times.


If you saw pictures of my room last semester it was bad, real bad. This year it is a lot better because I only have the one roomate and he is generally not messy. If you go down to the post intitled "My room on friday night" you will understand what I am talking about.
So Mom, does my room look good? Are you proud of me?

It is really cold here at school, and we just went through a "mini" blizard. School is still insain, and work in the business office is challenging.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

robby,
the middle picture is the only one that showed up...so you have the love sac covered with the electric blanket, huh? is that because you spilled yoohoo on it or just for the heat practicality?;) anyway, i am glad to finally hear that all is well with you - your room looks great! love you!
jen and abby

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the love sac! what it is bob? hope school is going good and that you are still lovin chickfila.

 
At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room is great bob!!! are u coming home for spring break???????pleasssssssssssssssssss. love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home