Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A change of pace














The semester at Maranatha
ended well. But I am looking
forward to...


NO MORE!

  • Trying to stay awake in Bible Doctrine @ 7:20
  • Trying to stay awake in Biology @ 8:20
  • Trying to stay awake in chapel @ 9:20
  • Trying to sound educated in Marketing @ 10:20
  • Trying to stay awake in Macroeconomics @ 1:30
  • Trying to stay awake while getting ready for the next day of classes from 5:30PM-12:00AM
I'm sure next semester will be just as busy if not more busy, but I'll be fine.


Right now I am in San Diego County working for Chick-fil-A in California. It is good to be back to work with CFA and to see friends from this past summer. I am working quite a bit; however, I am getting more sleep then this last semester...and it feels great.

Since Jen is finished with schoool I
inherited the Love Sac. For those who are not familer with the Love Sac brand it is like a large bean bag but filled with durafoam. It is the most comfortable piece of furniture that I think is on the market. My sister and I waited in line for the Grand Opening and recieved 80% off the orignial price and received $125 in gift certificates. The Love Sac origanal price was about $550. $550 * 80% -$125 = FREE. I will post a picture of the new location of the Love Sac when I get back to school in January. Don't worry Jen, I will take good care of it.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

ok bob, i trust you:) i laughed out loud about you staying awake for your classes. hahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home