Friday, June 30, 2006

Time Stewardship


This is me...15 billion years ago!

(pic taken at the San Diego Zoo)

A Nugget of Truth:
So often, at least I know in my life, I get so caught up in MY life and what I want to do. I get so involved with daily living that I forget the reason why I am here on earth. The Scripture reminds us that we need to be careful during our days to not forget how we are to live our life. There is so much to do here on earth for the LORD and we don't have time to waste the time on ourselves. Don't get me wrong, we still need to follow through with our daily responsibilities; however, we need to be mindful of the time that we have and we need to be good stewards of that time. The days are evil; make the best use of your time! (Eph. 5: 15-17)

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bob,

You have really great ideas!!

God Bless,

Nicole

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOU HAPPY KID

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home